New temporary passport procedures-Summer 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, you could be more clear by reading the question asked. You seem to like big red letters, so I'll help Tursiops out:

What is a country that requires a full year of validity?
He just made this up, like much of what he posts. Best to ignore.

Fixed that for you. :cool:
Indonesia from New Zealand. Thank you so much for fixing my error.

Feel free to read the literature and make the trip with less than a full year,.....your dime,.....

Feel free to read the literature and make the trip with less than a full year,.....your dime,.....
"New Zealand applicants must meet the Indonesia visa entry requirements to be able to travel to Indonesia. The most important requirement is having an unexpired New Zealand passport, valid for at least 6 months after entry to Indonesia. Note that emergency or temporary passports cannot be used for visa-free entry."
Citation

I'm not saying it wasn't this way at some point, but the almost always authoritative IATA said an NZ national was just fine to travel in May with a passport that expired in December (7 months of validity). I did Google quickly and none of them mentioned the 12 months.

Excusing myself from this thread now.

Back
Top Bottom