New Swampers, new faces, and prizes!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I had a great time yesterday at the flea market. I met Sailor??? (I'm sure his name has some numbers in it!). I also met a fellow photographer from DD. It's always great to put faces to names. I just wish we had had time to really talk. While I was taking a break from the Dee-Rags and scuba stuff we had for sale, I not only found another of my small HP80 steel tanks, it had a fresh hydro and viz and was only $75...it had my name on it!

Discover Scuba was on one side of us so I sat there between customers, looking at all their neat stuff! I've been wondering what the new Cameleon mask from Sea Vision was like because it's almost time for a new eye prescription. I not only really liked it, it was half price! No woman can resist a 50% off sale so guess what? :D After that I quit looking. I'd spent over my limit and I haven't even gotten off the same isle we're on!!! But I did have fun helping Donbon and Victor spend some of their money...that was almost more fun!

Since Don wanted to try out his new camera, we went to the lake today. When we got their, Cudabait and I new Swamper was waiting for us, too. So I'd like to announce that Wethead is now a bonafide Swamper! Congrats!

Don was standing there, in the sun, in his brand new wetsuit so we hurried to get in the water. When I hooked up the new tank, the air tasted fresh and there was no chunks in it so I figured it was safe...:wink: I love steel tanks.

The water temps are holding at 77º and the T-cline is still at 35ft. There weren't many divers out today but we did have some roto-tillers to stir things up. It was a nice day for a couple of dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom