New Suit/ I need some exchanging though!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moto_209

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys, I just purchased my suit yesterday as a package. I have been looking at them for over a year now and finally pulled the trigger. I got the full deal tech skin, evo 3 boots, and neo socks and the best part the cool bag.

I would like to know if i could exchange sizes for the boots and socks because they are a little big.

I received in the package size 10 boots and 12-13 socks. Any way I can exchange them directly to you guys or do i have to wait on my dealer??? I prefer direct because my local dealer seems to lag on these kind of things..

The suit looks awesome and cant wait to try it out....

oooppps i need size 9 boots and probably 9 socks. Thanks.

My package came with size 10 boots as well - I think they make them a little larger so you can have room for the thick socks - however, I have never used my EVO3 boots - I use wet suit boots on mine :) - works great for me.

Hey guys, I just purchased my suit yesterday as a package. I have been looking at them for over a year now and finally pulled the trigger. I got the full deal tech skin, evo 3 boots, and neo socks and the best part the cool bag.

I would like to know if i could exchange sizes for the boots and socks because they are a little big.

I received in the package size 10 boots and 12-13 socks. Any way I can exchange them directly to you guys or do i have to wait on my dealer??? I prefer direct because my local dealer seems to lag on these kind of things..

The suit looks awesome and cant wait to try it out....

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Fusion owner!

If you need to do an exchange or have any other service related issues please contact the Whites Dealer that you purchased your package from. It is the policy of Whites Manufacturing to deal directly only with our dealer network. Of course we are always here to answer any questions that you may have.

Cheers,

Justin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom