New So Cal Chicky Diver To The Board :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

Just checking out this board. I'm determined to become Divemaster this Summer, and sinking myself into everything scuba. I'm all signed up for all the classes! Woot! We take our boat to Catalina every two weeks from July to October to dive and hang out at Two Harbors. The rest of the time, I'm here in the country riding my horse and hiking all the So Cal mountains.

Kimberly
Always looking for new scuba diving friends :)

Welcome aboard!!!
Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here:
SoCal
Hope to see you underwater one of these days:D

Welcome to ScubaBoard. The only horses I deal with are sea horses!

Welcome to Scubaboard Kimberly,

I wish you well with your pursuit to become a Divemaster. I anticipate starting my AOW very soon. Our youngest daughter (20) is currently pusuing her OW, while carrying a college load. BTW we also enjoy riding our horses in the State Park and mountains just east of us, as we are up in the hills above Yucaipa. I am quite familiar with the area down your way, as I spent a great deal of my childhood on my grandparents ranch.

I have to agree with cbm32, "Horses and diving.....it doesn't get much better than that."

Happy diving,

Christopher

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom