New Snap-On Red Filter For GoPro Dive Housing-(Giving 3 Away NOW!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I win a new Snap-On Filter I will donate the $50.00 to the Romney Campaign. They certainly need more money ; )

I would take the 50 bucks and put in my gas tank. Take my jeep to the most clear water and film in true vivid color my demonstration of the warhammer maneuver.

So basically I would use the 50 dollars to school all the new people on what the warhammer maneuver is. Polar pro would be part of training the world!

These are all great posts! It is going to be difficult to choose a winner!
Keep the Great Posts coming!

@Toozler: The coloration has actually been formulated with very specific light transmission specifications. The Material is also a high grade optically correct Acrylic. We have tested these filters extensively and they color correct better than the BackScatter Filter and capture cripsy video. Actually the Catalina Video on our Youtube page is filmed with this filter Polar Pro Red Filter-GoPro Dive Housing-Scuba Diving Catalina Island - YouTube! Feel free to ask any follow up questions, would be more than happy to answer any other questions :)
And don't forget to post what you would do with the $50!

@RockyHeap: A very creative way to spend the $50 savings! I think we have 5 total prototypes left, so we are now giving away all 5 of our Prototypes to the Top 5 Creative answers!

The video on the link shows one of those filters you install by removing the lens. Wrong link?

I would use the 50 dollars to give to the wild life as a payment for the great videos I can capture with this red filter in deeper waters.

Gee Wally, wouldn't it be swell to get one of these for free?!
Then I could pay Eddie to stop teasin' me!!

With the $50 I saved, I will go to the bank and get 5000 pennies. I will melt down the pennies and make myself a necklace that says “ I Love Polar Pro”. I will proudly wear my new bling wherever I go. :)

I would use the $50.00 I saved to buy a calculator to try and figure out how winning a $29.95 filter saved me $50.00 :D

I would use the $50.00 I saved to buy a calculator to try and figure out how winning a $29.95 filter saved me $50.00 :D

I'm guessing it's because the backscatter filter retails for about that much

Alright We will be closing the contest at 9PM Pacific time, so get those last minute replies in!

@ Crosshairs- Yes this is the $50 you save from not buying the $80 SRP filter

Winners will be chosen first thing tomorrow morning and filters will be shipped tomorrow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom