New Sealife Batteries for DC600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dnmostrom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently found a 1200 mAh battery on Ebay for the DC600. I can't seem to find that high of capacity battery anywhere else which leads me to ask if they are really 1200 mAh? I'm sure it is an aftermarket battery. What is the largest battery (mAh) Sealife currently offers? They appear to be half the price as some of the other web stores (Buy it now for $12.98). Reputable web stores offer anything from 650-800 mAh's as far as I can find. As with all others who dive and take many pictures with the DC600, I am looking for longer battery life. Upcoming diving trip needs insurance that my camera can continually run. Any help and info. would be greatly appreciated.

My experience with eBay DC600 batteries claiming 1200mah is that they are 600mah batteries that someone relabeled. Found this w/two vendors claiming 1200. Peel back the sticky label and you will find the manufact. Original mah rating.

Kinda what I figured...Getting in touch with Sealife Monday to see if anything new is available.

I used to have a DC500 (which takes a different battery than your DC600). I had 2 650mAh batteries that were both working OK. Dandy Don here on the board posted an Ebay link to a 1200mAh battery. I believe that it was less than $10 when I bought one. I can say that it did have substantially more life that my 650's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom