NEW SCUBAPRO MK25, S600, R395, Suunto Console Pressure guage w Vyper in-line Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmneill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well, this will be my second attempt at this post today. I hope I don't have another power outage at the ninth hour...
All this gear (aside from the Catalina 80 tank that is less tahn 8 months old and only seen water once) All the rest of the gear is NEW, unused, never touched water. No scrapes, scratches, or blimishes of any kind. I had just sold a similar setup on here a few weeks ago and got immediate sellers remorse that led to the immediate purchase of more new gear. This time I am selling for a personal reason. The new SCUBAPRO MK25, S600, R395, Suunto Console Pressure guage w/ Vyper in-line Computer were all unpackaged less than a week ago. With tank, and gear I have $1500+ invested. I am selling for $700.00
(From my two past experiences selling on here, ebay brings approx 35% more $$ on comparable items) None the less, I hate ebay and will once again be giving this board the first shot at this obvious deal. I'll give it three, maybe four days, and it will have to go to ebay. Thanks in advance for looking!
Please call 352*262*2875
I will check PMs on here once a day.
PS. All boxes, manuals, DVD's etc are included.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/dd7g.jpg/]
dd7g.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I will take the MK25 1st Stage and the S600 2nd stage. If you split.

Tony Flaris
904-210-4550

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I of course, had no plans on splitting this up. BUT, I now have interest in the console and the MK25/S600.
I won't bother responding to each individual that responds to the ad with I'll take this, if you are willing to take your stuff apart rendering the rest useless... (especially since there were no $$ offers even made) BUT, if you want to put offers out there and everything goes (including the bottle) for my asking price (shipping not inc) Then I suppose I might just have to take you guys up on it. :)
Thanks for the interest. It's probably one of the better deals on this forum at present. :)
(That is, if you just happen to need all this stuff) lol

I am PMing the OP as well but as a just getting into diving is this a good set up? I cant give you any specs on what I will be doing yet but I live where there is cold water (but still wetsuit).

If I say no, does that mean you will take it? :wink:
It makes them more attractive. I'm interested in the regs but I don't want to pay to ship a tank to Ohio. Maybe between JEC11718 and I we can work something out.

It makes them more attractive. I'm interested in the regs but I don't want to pay to ship a tank to Ohio. Maybe between JEC11718 and I we can work something out.

Hey don't forget about me and the computer.... Feel free to give me a call and see if we three can get this working.
J. Porter 919 747 17 Three Three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom