New regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an Atomic M1 and wouldn't trade it for anything else... It works excellent for me and keeps bubbles out of my face... My best advice is, Don't jump into any Regs !!!!!! until you have tried different brands.... Apeks are also a good reg, I use it as a backup....Best Regards

alemaozinho:
good reg but a hassle getting mares serviced,way too many models and part supply sucks,takes forever,peace :wink:

In your area...

unless you have seen the world, don't generalise.

edwinh:
In your area...

unless you have seen the world, don't generalise.

Where I am the parts supply sucks too. Without generalizing, it would be stupid to buy a reg (mo matter how good it is) if you cannot get the right parts int he right amount of time for it. Some people just go in and ask for areg they know nothing about except that the guys on scubaboard said ti was great. And while it may very well be an excellent reg, you are either screwed for parts in the following years, or you don't have any appreciation for it because you know nothing else in regs and have not used any better or worse. You then turn into one of the guys who gives advice on your reg and say that it is the best even if you haven't tried anything. So I say that anytime you have the oppertunity to try a reg other than your own or what you intend on buying, go for it. Even if it is crap, you can then at least give advice on that reg and not to buy it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom