New Regulator line any time soon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hqduong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's been a while since zeagle has released a new model since the Flathead7, any plans for a new one any time soon?

I was fortunate enough to get a few new FlatHead 6 regulators from Zeagle. Not a new model but a product used by a lot of serious deep dives who don't want any other make/model.
Some company's change products just to have something new to bring to market. New and improved is overrated!

Whats wrong with the FH7 1st.. its rock solid. You dont see too many for sale 2nd hand.. that says something

I like the apeks xtx 2nd stage a little better than the zeagle 2nd but apeks xtx is twice the price.

My new design will capture and compress 02 from sea water and the computer will maintain the proper PO2.
I am waiting for a "GREEN" grant from Obama to further develop my idea. Hey, it worked for Solendra. I only need the same amount of money they wastet, about a kadrillion bucks should do it.

I was fortunate enough to get a few new FlatHead 6 regulators from Zeagle. Not a new model but a product used by a lot of serious deep dives who don't want any other make/model.
Some company's change products just to have something new to bring to market. New and improved is overrated!

That's true, don't change for the sake of change. But change for logical reasons. But no product is perfect, I like to see if the company is constantly putting money in R&D and creating new innovations.

We recently released the Onyx regulator, so that is new...

Really, we just don't see the need to keep creating new stuff just for the sake of calling it new. We do tweak products to make them better, etc...but we feel that the regulators we have now are great for any style of diving.

Thanks,

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom