New Reg Recommendation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't speak well enough of the Titan LX (Supreme). I imagine that someday I will upgrade to the Legend LX Supreme but for now I'm set.

Now that I know how a reg is supposed to perform in very deep cold water I don't like thinking about all the garbage I kept myself alive with down there before.

JB

Scottri:
Any name brand balanced or over balanced reg will work well. .

The term "balanced" is very narrow. A reg is balanced or it is not. Overbalanced thus unbalanced.

Unbalanced is not that bad if the flow is good.

rried:
I've been using a Titan Glacia for the last few years. I've had no problems with it, but since adding a transmitter for my Suunto Vytec to the HP port I have no available HP port to use a backup SPG. Every once in awhile (like now) I start feeling I should upgrade to a new reg with two HP ports.

Not to hijack your thread but, I was wondering. Aqualung sometimes offers upgrade deals. Does your LDS have an inside on their next promotion? Kind of O.B.E. if you intend to keep the Titan as a back-up.

Back
Top Bottom