New Ranger + Argentina's Dealer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raider11

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I finaly got my new Ranger this morning, great BC, I've been using rentals and the fit of my ranger doesn't compare to anything.

I always like to put a good word when someone deserve it and DiveHouse (Argentina's official dealer of ZEagle) really do. Alejandro is a great guy, they gave me a great price on the Ranger and the weight pouches, a couple of gift and an excelent attention.

I can't wait to get wet, too bad my bathtub is not big enough to give it a try :wink:

Scott, one question. Playing with the BC I found a strap that sandwich between the shoulder strap padding on the back and the top tank strap, it's a 1" strap with something inside that seems to be a 5" flexible plastic bar, it's thread through the metal tribars of the wing and it's a little loose. What is it for? If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll try to take same pictures. Thanks a lot!

to carry the BCD (without lead/tank.. too much stress on it with these). most people also put it around the valve before attaching the regulator as a paranoid way to prevent the tank from floating away in the almost impossible case that BOTH tank straps fail

Or. Many of use it's adjustibility feature to ensure that our tanks are always set in the same place. You get your trim "just right" and tighten the strap around the outside of the neck of your tank.

The next time you set your gear up, you slip the BC over the tank until it "hangs" on handle. Then, you tighten the cam bands, knowing that your tank is in the same place as before.

to carry the BCD (without lead/tank.. too much stress on it with these). most people also put it around the valve before attaching the regulator as a paranoid way to prevent the tank from floating away in the almost impossible case that BOTH tank straps fail

Or. Many of use it's adjustibility feature to ensure that our tanks are always set in the same place. You get your trim "just right" and tighten the strap around the outside of the neck of your tank.

The next time you set your gear up, you slip the BC over the tank until it "hangs" on handle. Then, you tighten the cam bands, knowing that your tank is in the same place as before.

Exactly!!!!

:)

Back
Top Bottom