New puddle jumper from Cancun to take the place of Mayair.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stingrayvilla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999

Attachments

• Flying-from-Cancun-to-Cozumel-1140x651.jpg
    Flying-from-Cancun-to-Cozumel-1140x651.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 34
Will they be flying from the same FBO that MayaAir used. If so it is a bit of a hike/shuttle from the main terminal but much better than the Taxi/Ferry bag drag. That will be my choice after Southwest drops CZM.

Dave Dillehay

Will they be flying from the same FBO that MayaAir used. If so it is a bit of a hike/shuttle from the main terminal but much better than the Taxi/Ferry bag drag. That will be my choice after Southwest drops CZM.

Dave Dillehay
Yes

Glad to see other options on getting to Cozumel since fewer airlines service the island. I wonder if one can pay an extra fee if luggage exceeds weight limit or if the 50 kg rule is non-negotiable.

Glad to see other options on getting to Cozumel since fewer airlines service the island. I wonder if one can pay an extra fee if luggage exceeds weight limit or if the 50 kg rule is non-negotiable.
Of course, you can pay extra for more luggage or weight. This is a "for-profit" airline. They weigh everything before you board.

It is about 1 mile away from the main terminals. There are no shops etc so any wait can be a bit boring.

I am sure the will have a shuttle as Mayair did.

Dave Dillehay

Dave Dillehay
Does SWA have conveniently scheduled arrivals to and departures from CUN to connect with the new service?

As long as your flight doesn't land at noon or in proximity to that time. The next flight doesn't go again until 5pm...

If that is the same puddle jumper I used over a year ago, it is exorbitantly expense, especially if you have bags.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom