New products Diving vidoe/photo light Scubalamp PV32 Groupbuy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Updates at 19th Jan.(Shopping link)

congratulates @jimbeeler .Your products being send out via Sweden post. Tracking no is RE980620331SE. You will be the luckiest man who has a possible to win the diving knife from NiteScuba if you are the first one who share your shopping experience here under this post. Below pic. shows all the things you will get for YOUR order.Thanks very much for your supports
IMG_6763.jpg

Updates 21th,Jan. Shopping link for SB

x anvandure 2.jpg

I made this pic. does not mean I want to tear x-adventurer down. Indeed I like adventure very much ,and I own one of their lights.I just want to offer all our members a nice diving video light with Favorable price.
I have negotiated with the manufacturer ,And they approved this promote activities, But I can only held it for 30 days . Now 20days left.

Updates 27th,Jan. Shopping link for SB

By the end of this month. Most of factories will close for the Chinese biggest holidy- The Spring Festival Day.I wish everyone who wants a Phototype dive light for their underwater photography . Please hurry up. I wish I can send out your products before 8th Jan . Because we will on holiday at 8th Feb.-24th Feb.

The Scubalamp PV32 color temperature is 5700K.
:cool2:

Updates 31th Jan. Shopping line

I knew a lot of members attractived the offer . This is the Group buy price . The price are supported by facotry .Most of user buy a professional dive light from online shop or physical dive shop .But 90% of them didnt buy directly from factory from china. And everyone understand this is the efficient way to get a budget price. There is no middleman between us. Nitescuba here is want to provide the trusted products to our members so that I can have a long term coopeations with all of you .

The price will back to US$299 after 10th Feb.Please understand you guys only have 10 days left.

The most important thing I want to get is reputation rather than the profit. I am here serious to offer you good products with good price.

Best regards
Minos

Sorry for the later reply. Price updated to usd299
Here in china is in holiday. From 8th Feb. -25th Feb.

Great wishes to all
Minos

Back
Top Bottom