New Pictures from Lembeh - Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Pontohi are super tricky to get good shots of. I saw them in R4 and they love current blown spots making it even harder

The Pontohi are super tricky to get good shots of. I saw them in R4 and they love current blown spots making it even harder

You are right Chris Kippax , it was very hard to shot a decent picture to this pontohi... they are so small and difficult to take in perfect focus

I really like the soft ligth it gives out. Where could I see one ( eventually buy?)
Thanks

Hi Patrickweill,
Fabio Iardino is a really good underwater photographer here in Italy.
He projected and created this kind of snoot.
This is his internet page www.fabioiardino.com/index
You can contact him by mail, asking all the info you need about his snoot.
I am using it since may 2018 and i find it really really well made, easy to carry on and not so big.
Honestly, i need the help of another person to obtain good result... (but this is a problem of my scarce technic in using it) ahahah.
Usually i travel with other friends underwater photographers, so we help each other in using the snoot, or we use the help of the local guides that are accustomed in using the snoot (like in Lembeh at the NAD Resort) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom