New Photos...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pictures. I like the one with the neon goby cleaning the Coney. At least in the Carribean it would be called a Coney.

Great photos Erik, loving the soft corals and the grouper shot?
:).

Erik Il Rosso:
I have just returned from Sharm El Sheikh where I had endless fun taking pics...

Pls feel free to comment them...

For some reason I can not log into the gallery.

anyway. Below are some comments and suggestions

the full frame grouper shot ( 1023 ) is VERY nice

The yellow butterfly fish image (1029 ) is well composed and properly exposed but it looks a bit soft ( slightly out of focus ). A little cropping to remove some of the dead space ( bare coral ) may help as well.

exposure on the others looks good but the focus seems to be soft. I am not familiar with your camera, but you may check the manual and/or ask other divers using the same one to give a few tips on focus control.

I went through your gallery, you have good composition skills which is the most difficult part of photography. your esposure skills improved a lot on your last set, now dial in the focus issues of your camera and your keeper rate will improve.

all the best

Chris

Chris Bangs:
I went through your gallery, you have good composition skills which is the most difficult part of photography. your esposure skills improved a lot on your last set, now dial in the focus issues of your camera and your keeper rate will improve.

Thanks for feedback, I'll concentrate over the focus issues...

Ciao Erik Il Rosso

Nice photo....thank you for sharing

Cheer
Jason

Non son malvagie le tue foto:
manca pero' l'istinto o la dote innata a discernere con sicurezza "l'oggetto preciso" della foto.
I colori son belli, la messa a fuoco un po' meno... ma manca quell' .... in put che dice:
io voglio fotografare "questo".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom