Bohol, Panglao - Some Words and Pics end of Feb 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish Cebu Pacific would re-look at their "pay for your luggage before you get to the counter" approach. We took six different Cebu Pacific flights this last trip and the check in times were way too long. We waited on average an hour to check in. Why? Because every single customer in front of us was over their pre-paid check in limit. They first would argue with the counter staff for a few minutes, then finally start unpacking and moving things around. I think it is a crazy system. Maybe they can put a pre check weigh in or do a bag check somewhere else.
At least they dropped the exit tax at NAIA terminal 1 from 750 to 550 pesos. Still way to much to pay for that horrible airport. Easily one of the worst in the world.

I wish Cebu Pacific would re-look at their "pay for your luggage before you get to the counter" approach. We took six different Cebu Pacific flights this last trip and the check in times were way too long. We waited on average an hour to check in. Why? Because every single customer in front of us was over their pre-paid check in limit. They first would argue with the counter staff for a few minutes, then finally start unpacking and moving things around. I think it is a crazy system. Maybe they can put a pre check weigh in or do a bag check somewhere else.
At least they dropped the exit tax at NAIA terminal 1 from 750 to 550 pesos. Still way to much to pay for that horrible airport. Easily one of the worst in the world.

Cebu Pacific used to do pre check weight in when it was based at T1 but not anymore at T3.
Over packing is NOT exclusive to 5J passengers only. It happens to every airlines as well. But it seems 5J is very firm to stand by the limit at least to overseas visitors!
Agreed, T1 is a **** hole and it is specially reserved for all other International Airlines!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom