Closed New Perdix AI with transmitter

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WickedDives

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Received as a warranty replacement of a failed unit. Comes with used transmitter (not swift).

$1050 plus shipping. Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp

20220314_112927.jpg20220314_113014.jpg

@WickedDives Tried to PM you but was having issues. I hope the other sale goes through for you but if not reach out I might be interested. My Perdix AI just died :( Have a good 5year run with it.

@WickedDives Tried to PM you but was having issues. I hope the other sale goes through for you but if not reach out I might be interested. My Perdix AI just died :( Have a good 5year run with it.

Cannot send back to Shearwater for repair?

Care to share what happened?

Divetronix recommends to send in I believe every 2 years for routine service. I think maybe that's a little excessive for me, but I could see every 4 maybe....idk.

Care to share what happened?

Divetronix recommends to send in I believe every 2 years for routine service. I think maybe that's a little excessive for me, but I could see every 4 maybe....idk.
Dove it at the end of December with no issues. Did my normal rinse on it, transferred my dives, and left it to hang dry in my laundry as I normally do. Went to check it today to ensure it was still good for my dive tomorrow and it wouldn't turn on. :(
Took the battery out and it looks like the battery leaked. Tried new batteries and even cleaned it up really good and still nothing. No corrosion or anything.
That's what I get for using Alkali batteries and not taking it out when it could not be used for a while.

Oh that's not good. The one thing Richard at Divetronix told me not to do. He emphazises not to leave alkaline batteries in them. Sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom