New online customs form for Indo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please pardon the slight hijack, but does anyone know how far in advance of arrival one can obtain a VOA (eVisa)?

Thanks
It may be nationality dependant, check here:

I applied 6 days prior.

It may be nationality dependant, check here:

I applied 6 days prior.
Thank you. The link says the visa must be used within 90 days of issue.

Didn't you ask how far in advance you can apply?
Fair question, because the Philippines only let's you apply 2 or 3 days in advance.
That was my question, yes. The answer I cited was the closest answer I could find. True, it is only inferential. With the Phils does it kick back your application if it’s outside the 2-3 day window?

That was my question, yes. The answer I cited was the closest answer I could find. True, it is only inferential. With the Phils does it kick back your application if it’s outside the 2-3 day window?
Yes
It would say you're too early or something

You can keep trying

Apparently there is a new customs for Indo that you can complete online.

Does anyone have any experience or info about this? I’m going in 3 weeks.

View attachment 803878
This has been a thing since Bali reopened last year... I think they actually implemented it right before Covid closed everything down. Super easy and convenient!

This has been a thing since Bali reopened last year... I think they actually implemented it right before Covid closed everything down. Super easy and convenient!
It wasn't a thing in April 2022 when I visited but was certainly working in October 2022.

Very simple and easy to do, and can only be done I think max 72 hours before arrival.

The visa for Indonesia can be done 90 days prior to arrival, very useful and avoids another queue at the airport.

It wasn't a thing in April 2022 when I visited but was certainly working in October 2022.

Very simple and easy to do, and can only be done I think max 72 hours before arrival.

The visa for Indonesia can be done 90 days prior to arrival, very useful and avoids another queue at the airport.
They started it in 2020 and we did it in May 2022 so maybe they were still trying to get their act together in April when you went through. I know when we went through in May there weren't many people there yet.

Back
Top Bottom