New online customs form for Indo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Apparently there is a new customs for Indo that you can complete online.

Does anyone have any experience or info about this? I’m going in 3 weeks.

IMG_4361.jpeg

This new online form has been available since a few months now. The paper form is no longer available so you HAVE to complete this online form.

You can either complete it (earliest) 3 days ahead of arrival or you can complete it inside the arrival terminal before going through customs. If you complete it in the arrival terminal you can use one of the publicly available desktop computers.

I would complete the form in advance of traveling because there usually is a queue at the public available desktop computers.

It's pretty straightforward to use.

Ps. You also have the opportunity to register your phone IMEI if you need (only if you plan to stay for more than 90 days otherwise don't bother).

In addition to the above, you don't need to use the public computers.
The airport wifi let's you connect to register.
You also don't need to print out the form.
You can show the bar code that you get at the end of registering.

Jakarta airport arrival section has free wifi so you can fill in the form with your mobile while waiting for luggage.

That has been mandatory for Bali at least since december last year.
I usually fill it while waiting for the boarding in S'pore, save and upload the barcode that was generated on my iPhone, so I am not dependant on the sometimes iffy wifi in Indonesian airports.
Very easy, you just have to hand your mobile at the customs so that they can scan the bar code.

Went through Jakarta yesterday. Unable to use airport wifi to access the form - too many people using it. Form would not load. The two public terminals that are available were not busy, but I would fill it out in advance.

Has been in use for arriving at Denpasar since well before April this year. Best to do before you leave home as long queues to do inside terminal.

Thanks for the help. I’m most interested in how far in advance can you complete the form before arrival? I have a large group of friends all arriving from Singapore to Manado together.

Thanks for the help. I’m most interested in how far in advance can you complete the form before arrival? I have a large group of friends all arriving from Singapore to Manado together.
I remember it's max 3 days before arrival

I was not allowed to board my Qatar Airways flight from Athens/Greece to Jakarta (via Doha) on Christmas Day 2022 before they could see I have completed this online customs declaration!
It took me just a couple of minutes to complete it with my mobile phone, but if I knew it, I would have done it from home...

Back
Top Bottom