New Oly 5060

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

truva

Reaction score
I got this camera the usual way, I got it for Christmas. It is the stock camera with a 128mb card, the Olympus sort. Waiting on the housing to come down in cost a bit. Any suggestion on this camera or anything I else I need to get? I am making the change from film and I can already see the major advantage of being able to see the photo without the development cost. I know I need another battery for it but anything else I need, I would love to start a list.

Thanks to you all that have posted these tips here, although I have yet to have this camera in the water, I already know they have helped.

Truva

I don't have much experience (ok, any) with the 5060, but after having used the 5050 and the pt-015, my next purchase is a decent tray, arm, and strobe. You can work with the internal flash with some decent results, but an external strobe would provide much more flexibility. You can find some great deals at Yuzo's place: http://www.uwdigitalcamera.com/English/euwdigitalindex.htm

Back
Top Bottom