New Oceanic Pioneer Ultra Clear Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divetigger

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Since th-e last post got ugly no one has updated on the mask.. Are they in? Has oceanic released them yet. I would pre-order one but My face is a weird fit lol..

I just got the following e-mail from scuba.com:

Dear Diver,

This should not come as any bigger a surprise to you than it did to us BUT, the Oceanic Ultra Clear Pioneer Mask in your order has been delayed by the Oceanic until 4/15/09 and barring any further delays on the manufacturer’s part, we expect to be able to ship that same day.

There is no reason to contact us unless you need your order before your new delivery date which will be on your door no later than 4/22/09.

If you then have further questions please contact one of our Certified Scuba Instructors at 800.34SCUBA or info@scuba.com

Very Best Wishes and Happy Diving,
The team at Scuba.com
800-34-SCUBA
info@scuba.com

Hence the reason I am now here trying to figure out if this is the real final date or if it will be pushed back yet again. I'll be patient, but any update would be appreciated! Thanks!

this is it.
A limited number of masks will ship tomorrow. I've got a handful of them that I've secured for our friends here on scubaboard. This first shipment is the standard (now matte black) metal frame finish with red or slate blue accent colors. If you'd do just about anything to get your hands on one of these - and, you've got one on order through an Oceanic dealer - PM me the details (your name, dealer name and location) - I'll arrange to have your mask shipped to the dealer where your purchase was made.

but, my local shop said dont hold your breath. limited supplies. too bad i didnt have the balls to preorder.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom