Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello from a new member. I hope to collect information and contribute to these forums whenever possible. I just returned from Ambergris Caye, Belize and discovered this board while looking for my next Caribbean destination. Any suggestions in the Caribbean forum of the board would be appreciated. Thanks, and safe diving to all!

.......and happy and safe diving.

I'm new here also. I've posted a few questions already and got some good replies. I think most people here on scuba board are truley trying to help the Newbie"s like me and other's. I've just discovered the great world of scuba diving this year in Costa Rica and then moved on to place's alittle closer to home. Welcome again. Mike

Nice to see some more southerners 'round here. :D

Scubaboard has it's own "club," called "NDI" (Neptune Divers International), which has several locations internationally.

Your local chapter, which can be accessed here is called "Deep South Divers." C'mon over and say hello.

Welcome to the board. Lots and lots of great info here...

Well, hello to you. R

Back
Top Bottom