Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanKelly

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My name is Dan Kelly, and just joined ScubaBoard minutes ago. I started diving in South Florida 1969 and got Scuba Diver Certified in 1971, by NAUI Instructor Mike Kevorkian, a true legend in SCUBA history. I was was lucky enough to get stationed in Guam for three years with the USAF and for three years (1980-83) we dove almost every day/night, before work, after work and between shifts. We never left home without our scuba gear in tow.

I know you'll probably never see this post but I thought I would say hello since we share two things in common.
First and foremost is the fact that we both live in Fernandina Beach, Florida and the second is our connection to Mike Kevorkian.
Mike was my NAUI (449L) instructor back in 1976 at the Tarpoon dive shop in Hialeah, Florida.

howdy and welcome from your south florida neighbor.....

Dan Kelly
Welcome !

Mike Kevorkian! I met Mike so many years ago in the genesis of recreational diving and NAUI

Mike Kevorkian! is indeed a true legend in the annals SCUBA history.

sdm
NAUI instructor # A-27

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom