Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaCRNA

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am new to the board and looking forward to reading everyone's tips and tricks for safe, fun diving. After a long hiatus I am finally back to diving and consider myself a beginner. Next stop.....Advanced Open Water then Nitrox. BTW....LOVE my new UWATEC Smart Com computer.

Welcome from Texas...and to diving!

Welocme to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here & Dive Safe......................Arduous

welcome from holland,
have fun diving,
Jelmer

It is always a good thing to have a real nurse on a dive trip. Glad u r back in the water! YOu probably will have an easy time with the rescue class if you already know first aid & CPR. Keep us posted on what's happening underwater in your part of Texas (my in-laws were instructors in Houston in the '70's)

mgreencrna Hello to all. I am new to the board and looking forward to reading everyone's tips and tricks for safe, fun diving. After a long hiatus I am finally back to diving and consider myself a beginner. Next stop.....Advanced Open Water then Nitrox. BTW....LOVE my new UWATEC Smart Com computer.

Hey, what's next after nitrox? :D Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom