Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome!
Where are U from?

Mark

Good Luck with your OW classes and enjoy!

There's a wealth of info here.. has been very helpful to me.

Happy Diving :wave:

Hi dnew 1973:

just came across your post & just wanted to say welcome to you.
Hope you enjoy a good relationship ,with young & old divers a like here.
As for info here for diving, their is a great world of knowledge that one can learn from. I myself an intermediate diver have also picked up on some good tips.

Safe diving to you:

Hi Dnew 1973

I'm a newly certified diver. I just got certified yestersday. and trust me ..u will LOVE diving...I had a great time doing my OW and wanting to have more...:D . I'm addicted to it oredi...

If u have any problem during the OW course...feel free to post ur query here (of course, u must aso ask ur instructor too )..and the pple here are most willing to give advice... cos this is wat I have been doing...during the course..beside asking my instructor I aso post msg here and the pool of experts here will give lots of tips which helps alot during the dive..and I'm really grateful for all those valuable tips they gave.

Thanks guys... :D

Thanks for the warm welcome yall.Im still trin to figure out how to use this thing.

from Virginia Beach, have fun and stay safe in the water.

Rich :mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom