Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dnew1973

Reaction score
Hi.
I found this site and thought i would join. I'm new to diving, I'll be doing my OW this month.Thought i would get some useful info here.

Welcome to the Board! You'll find all kinds of info here.

Welcome to the board and good luck with your OW. This sport and this board are both very addicting and you will find a lot of great info and great people on here.

Ty

Hi dnew1973,

I took the liberty of moving your post up here to the "Introductions and Greets" section. It's where new folks have the best opportunity to introduce themselves & meet others.

Nice to have you aboard.

DocVikingo

tell us where you are from and we can see if there are any members close enough to dive with! As you can see we range from the frigid north (hey Diving Gal) to the sunny south (that's me) and all over the place!

Welcome, Dnew. I hope you'll find the board as informative, intertaining, and addictive as the rest of us.

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as we all do.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom