New member (The Moose) from NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Moose

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello all, a quick intro now that I'm joining officially. I've loved the info I have read here over the years when I had weird dive questions, but I never had time to join and post and such. But the great scamdemica has given us all some more down time I guess.

I live in NJ and travel all over for work and diving. Next trip is to Belize in Dec for a liveaboard and I can wait. I'm am part of a rescue and recovery dive team and it's always nice to dive clean, warm water once and awhile.

I'm always looking for dive buddies for local dives (there are some great ones around me) or trips anywhere in the world. Thanks for letting me into the community!

But the great scamdemica has given us all some more down time I guess.

What is this "scamdemica" to which you refer? And where is the best part of NJ?

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm in central NJ (Hunterdon County).

Welcome to the board. You may want to keep your politics neutral in your first post. The Pub is a great place for those opinions. You will find many kindred spirits there. I agree that Hunterdon is probably the most beautiful county in NJ - I love both Lambertville and Flemington.

Welcome to Scubaboard. We'll look forward to reading about your local diving, as well, as trips away.

Tridacna advises you wisely.

Hello all, a quick intro now that I'm joining officially. I've loved the info I have read here over the years when I had weird dive questions, but I never had time to join and post and such. But the great scamdemica has given us all some more down time I guess.

I live in NJ and travel all over for work and diving. Next trip is to Belize in Dec for a liveaboard and I can wait. I'm am part of a rescue and recovery dive team and it's always nice to dive clean, warm water once and awhile.

I'm always looking for dive buddies for local dives (there are some great ones around me) or trips anywhere in the world. Thanks for letting me into the community!
Hello. Welcome to the board.
Curious? What's that thing clipped to your stomach, with the 3 gauges?
Thanks.
Cheers.

That was an old back up set up. It's an extra computer, old fashioned compass, and pressure gauge. It was for pure manual redundancy.
Hello. I'm originally from Boston.
So, naturally I had to give you a little $#!7
Again....welcome aboard.
Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom