New Member- Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCSki

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings All,
Excited to be new member of this great resource.
DW and I are migrating back into the sport after a 30+ year absence. We are finally in a position to dive back in and are really looking forward to the adventure.
Found a shop that will give us an "Expanded Refresher" course to get back up to speed. We will need all new equipment and are researching gear.
Interesting note:
I was certified Open Diver with PADI back in 1987. I can't locate my ID Card but I do have all my Log Books proving such.
PADI can't locate me in their system. Very Strange indeed. So they had me email photos of my check out dive logs and the training department will review.
Wow- I guess I was never entered into the system from the start ? They can't even find my info under the data from my dive instructor. Classes were through a reputable dive shop in the area at the time.
My Wife's info was in the database, she got certified several years before me though.
I hope I can find my ID card- that would prove it for sure. Any advice on this issue would be helpful....
Anyhow- we look forward to our next step.

Reactions: 8mb
Greetings All,
Excited to be new member of this great resource.
DW and I are migrating back into the sport after a 30+ year absence. We are finally in a position to dive back in and are really looking forward to the adventure.
Found a shop that will give us an "Expanded Refresher" course to get back up to speed. We will need all new equipment and are researching gear.
Interesting note:
I was certified Open Diver with PADI back in 1987. I can't locate my ID Card but I do have all my Log Books proving such.
PADI can't locate me in their system. Very Strange indeed. So they had me email photos of my check out dive logs and the training department will review.
Wow- I guess I was never entered into the system from the start ? They can't even find my info under the data from my dive instructor. Classes were through a reputable dive shop in the area at the time.
My Wife's info was in the database, she got certified several years before me though.
I hope I can find my ID card- that would prove it for sure. Any advice on this issue would be helpful....
Anyhow- we look forward to our next step.

Greetings back at you!

Hope it’s smoother sailing for you and your wife in the verification department and that you get to get out and enjoy some dives soon 🙂

Welcome back to the addiction, you likely won't break the addiction this time!

Back
Top Bottom