New Member..Have Questions..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilsonm

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Good afternoon! My name is Scott and I am active duty Navy stationed in Norfolk, Va. I have been diving over 20 years and am certified as a PADI IDC Staff Instructor (non-teaching status..as of right now). I am certified also through TDI, ANDI, SDI and IANTD. I am interested in getting back into teaching as well as getting back into the technical side of diving. I joined the "Board" to see if anyone would be able to give me a lead on a Course Director in the Virginia Beach area as well as get in touch with a Technical Instructor to maybe do some refresher training. Interested in deep and cave. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks! Scott

Hey there, you might get more response to your question if you put your post in the regional forum, my US geography is not that good but I guess the one for north east US would be the one

Scott,

Searching Google there seems to be a few shops with CD in your area. The best way to find out though is to call PADI and ask. if you dont find one there we have one here in Lancaster PA. Though that might be a bit of a hike for you though he has people come from around the country to use him. His name is Rich Holmberg. For technical training we also have a PADI tec instructor on staff. He goes by the name Bentcaver here on the boards. His name is Gary. if either interests you call the shop at 717-397-2822

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom