New Member from Louisiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there guys and gals. Been lurking for a few days other than a little marketplace thread.

Wanted to drop in and officially say hey in this section. I’m 29 years old and most of my diving experience is spearfishing in the Gulf of Mexico at the oil rigs; both free and scuba.
I have also done some basic river dives for recovery purposes (max 30ft vis at best 4-5ft at worst 1ft). Mainly for lower units, propellers and watches once or twice.

My most recent travel dives though, have been Cabo San Lucas and La Paz BCS, Mexico; late 2021. I’ll be back in Loreto late February.

Hope to contribute where I can if I can, but looking forwarding to learning and reading more. Have a good evening everyone!

-LD11
I just joined back after not diving for 11 years and live in Lake Charles. I've done some spearfishing in the Gulf also- let me know if you ever need another person to split fuel and other costs. I grew up in St Charles parish going to Grand Isle, Elmer's Isle, and Fourchon to surf fish periodically.

Back
Top Bottom