New member from Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supernaut05

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello guys,
my name is Francesco and I'm writing from Salento in Italy.
Salento, my country, is the final part of Italy. Maybe you'll know that Italy on map looks like a boot and I live in the final part of the heel.
So my country is entirely surrounded by the sea and this is the reason why water was always present in my life.
About two years ago I found a very sweet girl that has been my personal istructor and my buddy and also now my buddy for life (but this is another story).
In everyday life I'm an architect so my brain is occupied in doing buildings and interiors design but my heart is in water.
From sunny summer to coldest winter everytime I can I'm in water. Also now I'm trying to merge my oldest passion, photography, with the last one and soon I hope to enter water with my little RX100 with her housing that I'm looking for.
I think that's nothing more to say about me for now.
Hope to be useful for this community.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome to ScubaBoard. I didn't get a chance to SCUBA dive when I was in Italy, but did some free diving.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida...nice to hear your story....thanks for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom