New Makara drysuit uber sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi! It wasn't clear to me from the website that this is not just a custom cut version of Deep 6's other drysuit, but a different drysuit altogether. I only found this out through some deep scrolling on the Facebook page. Could we get some more specs on the Makara, and how it differs from the other suit?

we have a bunch of pics over https://www.facebook.com/pg/deep6gear/photos/

Getting more drysuit details is a this week project that I really hope I get done this week..

I just spent the last few days diving the final production version and really, really happy with it

Getting more drysuit details is a this week project that I really hope I get done this week..

Did you mean "this week" as in this year??? We are waiting!

We've got a lot of moving targets right now (fleshing out the website details on the drysuit is on that list) but I can give you a bit more information on it. The drysuit is a shell with a slightly flexible cordura fabric. All suits are made-to-measure and include pockets with interior double bungie loops and wet notes sleeves, and "cookie pockets" on the outside of the bellows pocket flap. The boots are semi-rigid with a durable sole while still remaining very comfortable. Si Tech valves are on the suit and Si Tech options are available. Warm-collar keeps your neck from getting cold. Rub points on the arms and legs are reinforced as well as the crotch. All seams are sewn, glued, and taped (as they should be) and we use a plastic zipper... so the suit stays dry.

What else would you like to know? We're focused on delivering a top shelf suit at a great value and we back it up with the best customer service we can provide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom