NEW Lift Bags and SMBs from TDL -- WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
NEW Lift Bags and SMBs from TDL -- WOW!

This is a Introductory Price for a limited time!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK folks here is a little peek at what we are releasing at Beneath the Sea this weekend. You get a jump on the special.

As you know 90% of all my diving is in the open ocean. As such I like to make sure that when I shoot a bag for watever reason that bag stays UP and is Highly visible. Joel and I have developed two new items that we are sure you will just want to have.

TDL-SMB
TDL-Lift 50

Each is designed to be filled either with a regulator, LP inflator, or LP inflator hose nozzel. The internal baffle holds all the air and does not dump or let the air out. Essentially this is a semi closed bag with an OPV on it so you can fill it and let it go without risk of it dumping or bursting.

• High Visibility (can been seen from 1 mile away)
• Mil-spec welded nylon with urethane backing. This is the same material used in survival vests worn by US fighter pilots.
• Solas Reflector Tape on both sides (SMB)
• D ring at top for slate attachment
• Elastic Loop at top for lightstick attachment at night
• Over pressure relief valve
• Semi-closed bottom has unique baffle to allow inflation with any device
• Air stays inside until you decide to empty it.
• 5 foot length with 4 foot out of the water. (SMB)
• 2.5 foot length on Lift Bag
• 50 lbs lift capacity (both SMB and Lift Bag)
• Lifting strap at bottom.
• Subdued logo at bottom does not interfere with surface visibility (we know how you love logos)
• Safety Orange or High Visibility Yellow

SMB-4-Orange MSRP = $90.00
SMB-4-Yellow MSRP = $90.00
Lift-50-Orange MSRP = $84.00
Lift 50-Yello MSRP = $84.00

INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL PRICE............. $45.00 EACH

WOW what a great deal!

Get one SMB and one Lift Bag and now you have the perfect suface signal system -- take a big marker and put your name on it so we know who is under the bag !

These items are in production now and will ship mid April.

ORDER AT THIS LINK

We will be showing these at Beneath the Sea this weekend. So stop by and see us. As always 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Other GREAT deals also at BTS show!!

See you at BTS.

Regards,

Randy Barcomb
Tech Diving Limited

Is there a D ring on top of the SMB too, or just the lift bag? Couldn't quite tell from the pix.

Thanks, looks like a great product.

-Valerie

There is a 1" D ring at the top of both the liftbag and Smb.. Also an elastic band for holding a light or what ever else you want...

If you want one please email me direct since the sale is off and I will give you the special price till Friday of this week!!!

Randy

Randy-TDL:
There is a 1" D ring at the top of both the liftbag and Smb.. Also an elastic band for holding a light or what ever else you want...

If you want one please email me direct since the sale is off and I will give you the special price till Friday of this week!!!

Randy

Done, thanks.

-Valerie

Just a note that I shipped out alot of orders today for people that order only the yellow liftbag and just a few of the yellow Smb's!!! The rest of the liftbags and Smb's are due in late next week in the orange color and yellow Smb's...

If you were one of the lucky folks you would have also received and email from me if you ordered online and if you order direct with me you may not have gotten one...

Give us one more week and these babies will be out to you all and thanks for bearing with us!! It was my pleasure to serve you and if you have any questions just ping me and I will respond...

Regards
Randy

Just a quick note to you all.. We have shipped all the liftbag/ smb's and if you don't have yours by Tuesday please ping me a note so I can look into it for you!!

I wish to thank you all for the great support and this sale!! Also please let us know what you think about these items? We worked hard making this design so your input does matter and I would really like to hear about them....

Have a GREAT weekend!
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom