New KY Diver from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did not give up Florida, I came back to Kentucky after 6 years of Florida to be with my family due to my Grandfather dieing. I miss Florida. ha ha

Well, I must say I have enjoyed this thread.

I am a current FL diver who presently lives three blocks from the water and shore dives the reefs at least 5-6 times weekly, BUT career requirements being what they are, I am considering returning to Louisville for a job opportunity. It helps to know there are some places to get wet in a different way, maybe train in some new skills and meet some other good diving folks along the way.

I'll subscribe to the KPP so I can keep track of the chat.

It helps to know there are some places to get wet in a different way, maybe train in some new skills and meet some other good diving folks along the way.

Well I don't know about that last part but we do have a lot of fun. :D

Sorry to hear about the job situation. I know the feeling very well and may have to travel this year for work. Should have done it last year but I would have lost more than I would have gained.

Back
Top Bottom