New Kitten needs a diving related name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstuart1

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a brand new kitten and he needs a name. Hubby and I have decided it should be diving related so where to go for help but SB. So if you have a suggestion I'd love to hear (read) it.

Thanks
Judy

Dory... (short for Andrea Doria or the Nemo fish)

Lap Shark
PIR (for Purring It Right)
Fur Fish
ClawFish
CatFish

My cat (one of them) is named Hoover for the way he sucks down the food but it works for air hoovers too. :D

He is a brown tabby shorthair. His coat color is very warm meaning it has a lot of red tones rather than just the brown and black stripes. Some of these names are hilarious. keep'm comming your imagination is far better than mine. Best I came up with was BC.

jstuart1:
He is a brown tabby shorthair. His coat color is very warm meaning it has a lot of red tones rather than just the brown and black stripes. Some of these names are hilarious. keep'm comming your imagination is far better than mine. Best I came up with was BC.

I've got 2 rescues to name that fit the same description. I was thinking Nitrox and Trimix for them.

Here is a pic of him and his little brother USS Lexington 2 (Alex 1 died a few months ago at the grand age of 20 years and was about the same cream color.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom