New Jersey Wreck dives !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

imukdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everybody. Lancaster scuba center still has several spots open for our New Jersey dive trips this year. We would like to fill them and share the wonders of Jersey wreck diving with you. The charter boat we will be using for all of them is the Venture 3. This is a awesome boat !! The dates are June 28th( wreck: Delaware, 70 ft depth, and 95 dollars). Then July 25th ( wreck: Brunette or door knob wreck, 70 ft. depth, and 95 dollars). Then August 30th ( wreck: Tolten, 90 ft. depth, and 110 dollars ). Lastly September 13 ( wreck: ? , Depth less than 100 ft., cost is 95 dollars as well). There will be at least 2 instructors and a divemaster on board to help you with anything you might need. ALL trips are TWO tank dives. Please call Lancaster Scuba Center to make reservations at 717-397-2822. You are more than welcome to contact me as well with any questions. Either on this forum or at my email imukdiver@yahoo.com . Thanks and hope to see you on the boat :D

We have had to cancel our June 28th trip. Plus the July target wreck is now the 'Delaware' instead of the 'Brunette'. Prices are still the same. There are still spots available. Hope to see some new faces in July. :D

What are the chances of bringing up souveniers and can I do doubles with a little deco if I want. Also will I be allowed to dive alone if I choose to.

These are set-up for recreational dives. I would like to see people avoid deco if at all posssible. The boat returns to the dock at 3. I can't have it waiting on people doing long hangs. It would end up costing double. You will be buddied up with either a friend you come with or someone else who is buddyless. We would match you up with someone in your experience level to keep the playing field even. As for artifacts, If you can bring it up. Then it's all yours ! Please keep it within reason. A porthole yes, a boiler no.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom