New in snowy Idaho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mudguppy

Reaction score
:hi: Hey!

I am new to the board, and new to diving. Certified last July and have been diving quite a bit. Only problem is, there is not a whole lot of places to dive in the snow in Idaho. I am feeling a little confined. I am anxious to get out and about and do some serious dives.
Nice board, by the way. Looks like a great place to get some very good info.
Look forward to making aquaintances.
The mudguppy:confined:

What say we run down to Utah for a dip in Blue Lake? See you at home. :D

Hi mudguppy:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe ....................Arduous

Hiya mudguppy, welcome from Houston, Texas!! You'll find this to be a great place to hang around.

DiverG

welcome to the board, this place has all the info you want.

:bounce:
Thanks for the welcome. As SCUBAD put it, it seems a little scary posting on the board. But then certifying for me was very scary.
As I have kept diving and taking alot of specialty courses, it has gotten comfortable and I love it. There are no phones, you can't hear anyone yapping. All you hear is yourself breathing and the bubbles. It's great! I love the serenity of it and I love to progress and learn new stuff...get more knowledge. It would be fun to be an instructor someday.

I am so excited! :bounce: my husband certified and now I don't have to go looking for a buddy all the time.

Thanks for taking the scary out of the internet :eek:

mudguppy

**********:smilie(':clapping:')
Happy Clap
Welcome to the board! I lived in Idaho many moons ago. Have you met Landlocked. He's from Rexburg...maybe you guys could get together and go snow diving **********:smilie(':tease:')
Slick Tease

Welcome to the "family".

I hear you about being "snow bound". I just got back from an escape to Florida (had 3 great days of diving with a couple of board members --- tales to be posted)

you'll enjoy yourself hear, there's always something new to learn or to have fun with!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom