New Improved Dive Show in Minneapolis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leadking

Contributor
Reaction score
The Great Lakes Shipwreck Preservation Society (GLSPS) is expanding and improving their show. The new Upper Midwest Scuba and Adventure Travel Show is being launched Feb 26th 2011

Please consider attending or exhibiting at this show. We have moved to the Northland Inn-an all suites hotel, with rooms at just $89. The exhibit floor is free for all attendees, and seminars are just $25 for the day.

Our featured speakers are Phil Nuytten of Deepworker/Newtsuit fame and John Broadwater, NOAA diving officer on the recovery of the Monitor turret.

In these hard economic times, it is easy to complain about business. The GLSPS has taken on the challenge of offering a free show to the public and modest ($150-$250) booth pricing. All funds go to support the GLSPS (a 501 c3 non-profit) activities and all participant are volunteers.

I am asking the industry and public to support this event as a way to reinvigorate our Upper Midwest dive community.

Please visit Uppermidwest Scuba & Adventure Travel Show or Great Lakes Shipwreck Preservation Society Home Page for more information. You may also contact me through info@umsatshow.org

Wish I could be there, but am already committed. Please let me know when in 2012 so I can schedule accordingly.

It is always held the last Saturday in February

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom