New IAHD instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cambicio

New
Reaction score
I just became an IAHD instructor in Pro Dive Mexico. It's one of the most rewarding courses I have done in my life. My cousin is a tetraplegic guy and I have been talking to him about diving many times. Now is the time for us to have fun! I can't wait to dive with him. If diving is amazing, imagine how it would be for him.

I recommend this course to every dive instructor. You grow as an instructor and as a person. Let's make the ocean an accessible place for everybody!

One picture of the course, with my fellow students and Angel Navarro, the course director in charge.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...61500163392.478781.78639723391&type=3&theater

Javi.

I just completed my PADI Instructor so I can use my HSA Instructor and teach now. First HSA Buddy course in Pensacola next week.

Back
Top Bottom