New homepage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very interesting choice of colors and layout. I particularly like how the page displays on my monitor and am now yearning to visit scubaboard more than ever for the rest of my life.

Can you freeze Jep's colors so he can't change them...?
Panda.gif

Very interesting choice of colors and layout. I particularly like how the page displays on my monitor and am now yearning to visit scubaboard more than ever for the rest of my life.

Maybe we'll launch a new color theme for trolls? :D

I have to say I´m not crazy about it either...I don´t mind the colours so much but the graphics make loading stuff sooo slooooowww...better the way it was...

Colors designed by Harold and Kumar.

A little too obvious what site I'm on when the boss walks by...

:D

I like it. But then, I liked the 60's, too.

I hear ya on the work thing Rick. Can we have something that looks more like a spreadsheet please? :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I hear ya on the work thing Rick. Can we have something that looks more like a spreadsheet please? :D

So are you saying we should develop a skin that is green like excel? :laughing:

It can be done. :D

So are you saying we should develop a skin that is green like excel? :laughing:

It can be done. :D

Most of my spreadsheets have black, yellow and white as the main colors :D Something in that color scheme would be GREAT maybe some random columns of numbers too? :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom