new here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agiday

Reaction score
Hi
Just thought I would say hi to everyone-I have just joined and hope to get and give information re my diving. I have dived for 3 years and am hooked. Currently looking to go to Cabo San Lucas in early December and any information would be great. Does one have to go on very long treks from Cabo for some good diving? I am certified as an advanced open water diver and also in nitrox.

Welcome to the board! Enjoy Cabo, never been there, but would love to hear how your trip went when you get back. So, welcome :)

Welcome to the board! Cabo is pretty well known for diving, I've only been to La Paz so I can't help you more than that. Fill out some of your profile, sometimes it's a lot easier to help you when we know a little about you depending on what your question might be. This is a really friendly place to hang out and it's fun to meet the divers you talk to on the internet.

Safe diving!
Ber :lilbunny:

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

agiday,
Welcome to SB! I would recommend if you haven't already that you search this forum and look at trip reports to Cabo San Lucas, Cabo Pulmo & Gordo Banks. There's a great wealth of info out here. There's diving in CSL right outside the marina area (Lands End/El Arco) and in the Corridor. Most of the shops offer day trips to Cabo Pulmo by van & Gordo Banks by boat.

Back
Top Bottom