Suggestion New Hampshire and Vermont are not in New England!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
7millimeter

7millimeter

Contributor
Reaction score
In the description for the "New England Lobsta Divahs," the states of Vermont and New Hampshire are not listed as part of the region. This makes me feel sad. :sad_2:

As a Connecticut resident, I am used to my state being excluded from the New England club. Usually our state's high number of New York sports fans is given as a reason. I can see the logic in that to a certain extent. I can see no reason to omit New Hampshire and Vermont. It's an outrage!

I thought they were, but if you say so. :D

Vermont and New Hampshire seceded from ScubaBoard. They objected to the choice of fonts.

Ah! My eyes are burning!

doesn't this violate the TOS? :wink:

We established the Northeast Kingdom once...we shall rise again...:D :D

We are so independent in Vermont, that Killington, VT tried to secede from Vermont and join New Hampshire...Their response to our tax laws...:D :D

piikki:
NOW, I absolutely have to buy this:

http://www.vintagedge.com/xVermontSpooning.lasso

to feel comforted :)

This was obviously designed by a Connecticut River Valley New Hampshirite...:D :D

They are always trying to draw the eastern half of Green Mountain Boys over to their sales tax free state...:D

OK, I guess I wasn't clear in what I was requesting. Here's what the description of the "New England Lobsta Divahs" forum says:

"Lobsta Divahs do it for the claws. This chapter includes Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island."

For the sake of accuracy, New Hampshire and Vermont should be listed in that group of states too!

Back
Top Bottom