New H2 owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisj13

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just got the H2 for Christmas, and I have to be completely honest...I'm a little skeptical about the warmth. I REALLY want to believe it's going to be as warm as my 7mm farmer john, but I just have a hard time believing half as much neoprene is just as warm.
Going diving in Monterey in a couple of days, and I'll report back my findings. If it's warm in the Monterey waters, I'll be a believer! Here's hoping for the best!

Just got back from Monterey and it's official. I'm a Henderson H2 believer. Here's what I dove with for thermal protection:
7mm one piece
Hood
5mm gloves
boots

Not cold ONE BIT. The suit is awesome. First dive to 46' for about 40 min, the second dive was around 20' for 40 minutes. (The boy's wetsuit isn't as good as mine!) Could have done two more no problem. I'm 5'10/160 and have a size medium which fits perfect. If you're on the fence about buying one, go for it. You won regret it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom