New Guy!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob C

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!!
I am new to SCUBA Diving (got my OW in November). Will do my AOW in the spring when things warm up. Been reading the mail a couple of weeks. Looks like a great bunch of people. Learning a lot.
I am located in Southern New Mexico, so have to do a lot of driving/flying to dive, but love it!!!
Will be asking lots of questions.

Bob C.

Hi Bob:
I love New Mexico! Beautiful state to live in.
Welcome to board. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Welcome to the broad. And welcome to the diving world. Its a little wet but fun.

Welcome aboard from frigid Rochester, NY! The weather this morning is 18 degrees Farenheit and foggy. 24 days and counting to Cayman Brac.

from "next door" !!

I've enjoyed Balmorea a couple of times - I expect that'll only be a miserably long drive for you!

You'll find a whole bunch of us in the TX Swamp Divers Club, lower in the front page - You'll be most welcome if you can join us!

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the info. I have been to Balmorhea before. Very nice place. I may be there with a local group about the 1st of 2nd weekend in Feb. Maybe our paths will cross some time. Thanks.

Bob C.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
Have fun here and Dive Safe.............................Arduous

A big OHIO WELCOME to you!

Enjoy your new hobby! We're looking forward to your questions!
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom