New Guy from the PNW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FL 2 PNW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey Everyone!

New to the boards and to diving. Certified late last year and am starting to build my own package and looking to increase my time underwater. I've read many threads recently and decided it was time to join the board myself. Looking forward to more advice and posted ideas.

Jason

Welcome. If you dive locally, post us some photos sometime!

Richard.

Welcome Jason! Have yoi also joined any PNW diving FB groups? For dive clubs Marker Buoy Dive Club is the most active
Thanks for the welcome! I haven't joined any yet, I will start looking into the local groups. Thanks for the Dive Club recommendation too.

Howdy and Welcome to SB from Texas!!! Dive right in the water's fine!! I'm actually in Seattle right now for my son's graduation from U Dub Law. I need to dive here the next time I come!!!

Howdy and Welcome to SB from Texas!!! Dive right in the water's fine!! I'm actually in Seattle right now for my son's graduation from U Dub Law. I need to dive here the next time I come!!!
Thanks for the welcome. Even though I've only dove two locations to date, the waters are awesome in their own way. This area has some great stuff to do both above and below the water!

Welcome! Check out the local Facebook divers groups. I've always been able to find a dive buddy through them.
Thank you for the welcome! I will definitely be looking through the local fb dive groups to get a dive buddy as often as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom