New guy from the city that rhymes with fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. We are here to help fuel your new addiction.
If you're worried about spending money on dive gear....try to convince the wife to go diving too. You'll have an automatic buddy, and then she can enjoy in the "shopping" together with you. lol. And like me, you'll be poor in the bank account, but rich in dive gear. :jump:
Not worried about money, I can live on Kraft Dinner if I need to. Wife doesn't want to live like that, and unfortunately she has trouble with her ear canals, so equaliing is an issue for her. Even if she didn't have that trouble, she's claustrophobic (badly) so she'd never dive even if she physically could.

Trying to convince the kids, but I gotta find some ear plugs for the oldest that allow for equalization. I've heard they exist. He's got a perforated ear drum, so I'll probably have to get a doc to sign off on it anyway.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA...take baby steps with the gear it's cheaper that way.

Not worried about money, I can live on Kraft Dinner if I need to. Wife doesn't want to live like that, and unfortunately she has trouble with her ear canals, so equaliing is an issue for her. Even if she didn't have that trouble, she's claustrophobic (badly) so she'd never dive even if she physically could.

Trying to convince the kids, but I gotta find some ear plugs for the oldest that allow for equalization. I've heard they exist. He's got a perforated ear drum, so I'll probably have to get a doc to sign off on it anyway.
My friend with a grommet in his ear uses one of these, pretty sweet.

https://www.amazon.com/IST-Pro-Ear-...8&qid=1489089151&sr=8-1&keywords=pro+ear+mask

Welcome and hold on tight...things get fun here fast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom