New Guidelines of diving in Indonesia during a pandemic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaWarden

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Medical check up? Like a full dive medical in addition to a negative covid test?

I need to know if the country is safe enough to travel around!
Chance of getting infected is pretty slim in diving if compared with eg: crowded restaurants where no one is wearing a mask for the same reason.

I need to know if the country is safe enough to travel around!
Chance of getting infected is pretty slim in diving if compared with eg: crowded restaurants where no one is wearing a mask for the same reason.
Definitely not.

As long as my autism causes me to have sensory processing difficulties, I'm not traveling anywhere that requires face masks. That's not covid denial, that's me adjusting my behavior even though it is inconvenient and difficult. Something the deniers apparently never had to learn how to do.

Interesting. How do you go about answering question 3?

BEEN IN ANY LOCATION/SITE DECLARED AS HAZARDOUS WITH AND/OR POTENTIALLY INFECTIVE WITH THE NEW
CORONAVIRUS BY A RECOGNISED HEALTH OR REGULATORY AUTHORITY?
If you replied NO you're either living on Mars or a liar (may be both).
That's the beauty of bureaucracy..

As long as my autism causes me to have sensory processing difficulties, I'm not traveling anywhere that requires face masks. That's not covid denial, that's me adjusting my behavior even though it is inconvenient and difficult. Something the deniers apparently never had to learn how to do.
One advantage of wearing mask:
Cases of flu has dropped but whether it is good or bad for the future is another story.

Back
Top Bottom