New goodies at the shop...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
you should consider bringing in the salvo lights, they are robust and much more affordable.

I don't import anything in my shop. Everything I sell has a local warrantee. If you get something from me that doesn't work, I have no problems exchanging it with a smile.:D

Salvo lights might be the best, but they don't have a Philippines distributor. Gear this expensive needs in-country support. Only OMS, Dive Rite, and Halcyon have local support. If any of these brands have a light model you might want, let me know. I can get them for you.

Twomix - PM me please regards the canister light. I'd also be interested in any Halcyon Proteus deals you could do...

New sig below - what do you think?

"If you must go to the dark side, bring an HID light..."

Cheers,

thepurplehammerhead:
Twomix - PM me please regards the canister light. I'd also be interested in any Halcyon Proteus deals you could do...

New sig below - what do you think?

"If you must go to the dark side, bring an HID light..."

Cheers,

i like it, i like it:)
"If you must go to the dark side, bring an 18w HID light..."

didn't you two jokers (spoon and larry) just buy 21W HID's?

Just got a small shipment of Cressi "Minima" masks. Excellent mask for free divers.SUPER LOW VOLUME.

http://cressi.it/intro.php?lang=us&id_catalogo=2&id_categoria=7&id_prodotto=18&m=scheda

Visit the store to know the price. :wink:

GORDON S. CANCIO
Scuba Stop Dive Shop
1047 Metropolitan Ave.
Makati City
email: gordon@scubastoponline.com
web: www.scubastoponline.com
tel: 895 4531 fax: 890 4544
Shop Hours: 11 am to 7 pm Mons. to Fridays
11 am to 3pm Saturdays
Closed on Sundays

woops just saw the shop hours, was trying to call today hehe. anyhoo, just need to know if you also carry underwater kinetics, was particularly looking at the SL4 e-LED model.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom