Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent point about used! I am all about used (I rarely buy anything brand new).

I need to find someone who is looking to get a D420 and dump their G250. Now if I could only find someone who was interested in the D420... :wink:

I think that person might be very near.

I too could consider putting some g250 (pre-V) models up for sale (and maybe some MK-5/10 firsts).... but not wanting the MK-25 that comes with the D420.... so time shall pass to consider this...

I too could consider putting some g250 (pre-V) models up for sale (and maybe some MK-5/10 firsts).... but not wanting the MK-25 that comes with the D420.... so time shall pass to consider this...
Ugh, trying to get all the gear to outfit myself (and my 2 little guys later this year) can be quite expensive. What would a MK25 go for if it was split off from the 420 package? I dont have a first stage yet.

I am also looking at a VDH AL plate and a VDH 18# wing.

Grab your wallet and cough!

<sigh> .. I just finished paying for our 3 season passes to Loveland Ski Area (here in Colorado). Teaching my 2 boys how to snowboard again this year. I also tried to teach them to wakeboard this past summer (with very limited success). I need to find cheaper hobbies.

Ugh, trying to get all the gear to outfit myself (and my 2 little guys later this year) can be quite expensive. What would a MK25 go for if it was split off from the 420 package? I dont have a first stage yet.

I am also looking at a VDH AL plate and a VDH 18# wing.

Grab your wallet and cough!

<sigh> .. I just finished paying for our 3 season passes to Loveland Ski Area (here in Colorado). Teaching my 2 boys how to snowboard again this year. I also tried to teach them to wakeboard this past summer (with very limited success). I need to find cheaper hobbies.

Around $340 at nice price.

Let me know if you have a cancellation, I’ll pay the extra cost to make it worth your while. Also do your kits come with a new S wing poppet? Interested in the 156 and the G250V kit cost and if you have new balance chambers and springs for them.

thanks,

Kevin

Check your messages. Cheers.

Do the price increases apply primarily to parts specific to the G250V, or is it more of a general increase including the nuts and bolts?

Might need to buy some poppets, springs and B/Cs off you lol.. (but not really laughing)

Excellent point about used! I am all about used (I rarely buy anything brand new).

I need to find someone who is looking to get a D420 and dump their G250. Now if I could only find someone who was interested in the D420... :wink:

I'd sell a brand new MK25 Evo for $340 shipped, DIN or Yoke your choice.

My whole last order looks to be at new prices, I'm trying to negotiate but this might turn out bad. That'll teach me for crying wolf. I'll advise those concerned once I get a definitive answer hopefully tonight, failing that I imagine next week after the holidays.

All good, kinda, you will all get your regs at prices quoted but there will be no more unless someone wants to pay @ $380. Expected shipping date mid to late Jan. Those with other orders with me will also be fulfilled at original quoted prices.

In the new year I will be selling service kits and can still order parts if anyone needs anything.

@p.kiel 2 plus 2 kits
@MichaelMc 1 plus 1 kit
@1967Goat 2 plus 2 kits

Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom