Closed New G250V / 2x Used G250V / Spare parts

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So for $850 you get 3 second stages and enough parts to keep them going for 50 years and no one has jumped on them yet? Amazing…
I'm guessing most people would have no idea as to current pricing on parts. For those who don't know, they are very expensive. The parts alone cost me well over $300.

As I said above if anyone bought the lot I'd do a deal on service kits, provide literature etc for servicing and happy to walk someone through a service if DIY is of interest. I'm no expert, but have built a lot of G250Vs and updated a lot of the original G250s.

If I didn't have a fleet of hogs I would jump. Will share this with a buddy who dives Scubapro but he is a little slow some times.

/fingers crossed :wink:

Price for lot changed to $850.

If it's too rich as one lot for anyone or my asking price too high (less than cost by the way) I do have someone interested in the two used ones. If anyone is interested in the brand new G250V and/or spares I would be ok about splitting it all up.

Thank you.

Oh I’m interested in only one.
How do we do this?

EDIT.. oops didn’t see there’s a 2nd page… nvm

Just wanted to put a quick post praising the seller, Buddhasummer - he's a fantastic and quick communicator, bends over backwards to make sure everything is right, and is a quick and conscientious shipper. I absolutely would buy gear from him again (and in fact I am. :wink:)

Just wanted to put a quick post praising the seller, Buddhasummer - he's a fantastic and quick communicator, bends over backwards to make sure everything is right, and is a quick and conscientious shipper. I absolutely would buy gear from him again (and in fact I am. :wink:)

Appreciated, thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom